How To Play
The maze is typically cut into the field in early July. Hopefully we make it better based on suggestions customers have given us the previous year. The Maze is still set up to be fun and not too challenging if you don't want it to be. If that is the case, just take your time, look around and solve the maze. It will take you about 15 minutes. Just like last year if you want more of a challenge we can give you that too. We are just like a video game in that you can play the Maze on level 1, 2, or 3 with level 3 being the hardest.
- Level 1
- Pretty simple: Walk in the entrance and try to find the exit.
- Level 2
- A little tougher: Walk in the entrance and not only do you have to try and find the exit but you must also find the 6 treasure chests (wire baskets with different colored plastic chips) hidden throughout the maze. We do our best to keep our costs down so sorry no pirates' chest full of gold. Collect all 5 colors and we'll have a little bonus for you when you finish.
Rules of the Corn Maze
- Have Fun!!!!!
- Give other people a chance to enjoy the maze. Stay on the paths and don't knock down the corn. God only let us grow one crop of corn a year.
- Play the maze the way you want. Do level 1 and pat yourself on the back. Do level 2 and give yourself 2 pats on the back. Do level 3 and shout "I AM THE GREATEST!" Spend the next week telling everyone you are truly a-MAZING!
- Remember - the most important thing is TO HAVE FUN!!!!!
Let us know what you think. We are already planning next year's maze so your ideas will help us make it more fun.